Having this personality type is supposed to mean that I am decisive, which is the only thing I cannot relate to. It's also hard for me to come up with really good/creative ideas and plans which are conflicting to my personality type. INTJ's make up roughly 2% of the general population and represented by well-known celebrities such as Bill Gates, Hilary Clinton, Stephen Hawking, and Elon Musk. However, INTJ's are very ambitious, curious yet so private. This came come off as internal self-confidence, they often have creative and inspiring ideas.
In middle school, all my friends (all my 5 friends lol) identified as introverts so they had a similar personality type to me which was very cool because we got along so well. Transferring to ONW this year, I've surprisingly made many friends who are extroverts and don't have a similar personality as me, it's very weird since I don't have the same connection as I did (and still do) with my friends from middle school.
This personality examination hasn't changed the way I look at myself but more the way I look at others. Not everyone is the same, which means it's not right for me to put my feelings and wants for other people on to them when I'm not asked to.
LOGB Personality Test
I had a tie between a Beaver and Lion. I feel like I am a healthy mix of both. I relate to the Beaver because I tend to have high standards of others, however, I have unrealistic expectations of myself and others. I relate to the Lion because I am very goal-oriented, direct, and argumentative. I more see myself as the Lion personality type than Beaver.


Comments
Post a Comment