This project allowed us to do a whole logo design process. My finished logo consists of two different colored rectangles (blue and red) with white bubble text with a black stroke around it. This is what it looks like...
Process
When I first sketched this design, I thought this was too easy, not that making a logo is easy, but the design was just too easy. I concluded that logos are in fact supposed to be simple and therefore should not be so very complicated as I have seen so many other times. Logos should be easy to recognize and even so simple that a person could look at it for a few seconds, then draw that same logo again with almost every single detail. Of course, I did think of originality. It's important that logos are supposed to not be similar to others that customers could get confused by.
Choosing Shape, Font, and Colors
Rectangles add a slightly modern touch to the design, one color is warm and the other is cool so they can contrast very easily. I wanted the font to be big and bold to make it easily able to pop out, I found the best match to "big and bold".


Comments
Post a Comment