Our first project in Graphic Design was to create a color wheel. This displays the primary, secondary, and tertiary colors in a circular formation connected by two overlapping triangles. Primary colors are circles, secondary are squares, tertiary are small triangles.
.
I learned about how colors can be matched in any way. Such as yellows going with orange and greens and violets with blues and reds. As far as what I learned with Adobe Illustrator, there are a lot of shortcuts and little things I can apparently do to save time and I liked that. I've been using the software for years now and just found out what the option key can be used for.
As for how well I did, I don't think I did bad nor did I go overboard with creativity. Someone told me that I don't have the triangles for the tertiary colors perfectly aligned and it really doesn't bother me all that much. There isn't really anything I would do differently if I were to create this again.
As for how well I did, I don't think I did bad nor did I go overboard with creativity. Someone told me that I don't have the triangles for the tertiary colors perfectly aligned and it really doesn't bother me all that much. There isn't really anything I would do differently if I were to create this again.

Comments
Post a Comment