Analogous
This logo uses the analogous colors of green and yellow. I think the company probably chose these colors because green represents the environment and natural products are what the branding is about. It reminds me of an avocado or lemon.
This logo uses the analogous colors of red and orange. I think the company probably chose these colors because red represents energy which can relate to the fast processing power of MasterCard cards, and orange represents fascination and creativity to be and do anything which is the basis of any financial company.
This logo uses the complementary colors of blue and orange. I think the company probably chose these colors because blue represents stability and that is the forefront of a shipping company and orange represents happiness and people are very happy once they get their packages.
This logo uses the complementary colors of red and blue-green. I think the company probably chose these colors because blue is a cool color meaning trustworthiness and red is a warm color meaning energy. A perfect blend of colors for a company that develops tech.
This logo uses the analogous colors of red and orange. I think the company probably chose these colors because red represents energy which can relate to the fast processing power of MasterCard cards, and orange represents fascination and creativity to be and do anything which is the basis of any financial company.
Complementary
This logo uses the complementary colors of blue and orange. I think the company probably chose these colors because blue represents stability and that is the forefront of a shipping company and orange represents happiness and people are very happy once they get their packages.
This logo uses the complementary colors of red and blue-green. I think the company probably chose these colors because blue is a cool color meaning trustworthiness and red is a warm color meaning energy. A perfect blend of colors for a company that develops tech.
Cool
This logo uses the cool color of blue. I think the company probably chose this color because blue is a color that connects people and Twitter, being a social media company, connects people from all over the world.
This logo uses the cool color of blue. I think the company probably chose this color because blue can represent reliability and trustworthiness, this is good for a tech company selling computers like Dell.
Warm
This logo uses the warm colors of red and orange. I think the company probably chose these colors because red represents desire and love, a lot of that can come with money. Orange is a color similar to red, very hot, which makes it pop out to you.
This logo uses the warm colors of red and yellow. I think the company probably chose these colors because red is very intense and fast-paced and full of energy which can mean a lot when talking about a shipping company, and yellow is a positive color which makes customers happy.
Monochromatic
This logo uses the monochromatic colors of blue. I think the company probably chose these colors because blue can represent reliability and trustworthiness, this is good for a financial services company like PayPal.
This logo uses the monochromatic colors of orange. I think the company probably chose these colors because orange is associated with enthusiasm, creativity, and fun. This is all important for a Minecraft server because they need to get players engaged. Personally, I think it's the best Minecraft server logo out there.
Triad
This logo uses the triad colors of yellow, red, and blue. I think the company probably chose these colors because that is what connects to the large range of customers Instagram has on their social media platform, the color arrangement is very aesthetically appealing.
This logo uses the triad colors of yellow, red (orange), and blue. I think the company probably chose these colors because the use of these three colors makes the logo really pop out to you on the shelves, especially when putting blue on top of two warm colors.











Comments
Post a Comment